Commercial BankingVirtual Card
A secure payment tool for goods and services using virtual card number technology
Our Virtual Card solutions provide secure payment for goods and services, giving you the ability to use Virtual Card numbers to settle suppliers without the need to deploy physical cards across your organisation.
Increased control over spend
- Increased visibility and accuracy of actual spend
- PCI DSS Compliant for secure card management
- Limit spend to purchasing policy
Easy to use and implement
- No change to current processes
- No need to issue cards to all employees
- Automated matching of data
Work more effectively
Our Virtual Card options provide simple solutions with just one statement and payment. The reporting tools make it easy to monitor costs and ensure that expenditure is matched to booker details, invoice number, cost centre or traveller details as required.
Three flexible options
- An online portal with the ability to set-up an approval flow, restrict users access to specific supplier profiles and an unlimited amount of custom data fields
- A Central Travel Booking system which integrates with your Travel Management Company (TMC) to support hotel spend capture with travel agents or procurement systems.
- A batch payment process gives you the option to enable automatic invoice settlement through your card programme
Apply for Virtual Card
- Call us on:
01162 496 3451
Apply for Virtual Card
Call us on:
01162 496 345 1
Why choose HSBC?
- Support from an experienced, local Relationship Manager dedicated to understanding your business
- Access specialists across a range of products and services
- International expertise with a network of 8,000 Relationship Managers in 63 countries
- Business information and guidance through our online Knowledge Centre.
The links on this page will open a new browser window and may:
i) Allow you to access other websites. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions. HSBC Bank plc has no control over non-HSBC websites and is not liable for your use of them.
ii) Allow you to access another HSBC Group website. Please read the terms and conditions of the linked website, which may differ from the terms and conditions of HSBC Bank plc's website.
1Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday except public holidays. To help us continually improve our service and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone call.