Need funding for your next opportunity?
Whether you need improved cash flow or long–term borrowing – we're here to help. We remain committed to helping you finance your growth and provide a range of options to help you manage your cash flow and working capital.
- Arrange a Business Overdraft to cover short term cash flow fluctuations. It is easy to arrange and you only pay interest on the amount you borrow.
- Apply for a Business Credit Card * – fee free for the first year†. Use it flexibly to help with day–to–day business expenses
- Arrange a Business Loan with fixed monthly repayments. Borrow up to £25,000 and choose a repayment term between 1 and 10 years.
We're keen to work with you to make your ideas and ambitions a success. Take the first step and call us today to get your business moving.
- Call us: 0800 434 69831
Online support and resource
As well as face–to–face business reviews, we also offer a range of online resources including the
- Help plan your business growth with our
- Use our to help set financial targets
- Forecast your cash flow with our cash flow
Recognised for our help and support, HSBC is proud winner of 'Best Service from a Business Bank' in the UK's largest business finance awards.
The links on this page will open a new browser window and may:
i) Allow you to access other websites. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions. HSBC Bank plc has no control over non-HSBC websites and is not liable for your use of them.
ii) Allow you to access another HSBC Group website. Please read the terms and conditions of the linked website, which may differ from the terms and conditions of HSBC Bank plc's website.
1 Textphone 18001 0800 028. Lines are open 8am to 10pm every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). To help us continually improve our service and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone call.
2 The cash flow calculator is a Microsoft Excel® document. Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software or equivalent is required to view, edit and save the document.
* Applications are subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
† After the initial 12 month period, the annual charge for one Commercial Card is £32, for two or more cards it is £64.