it's time you switched to HSBC.
We understand you don't have time to waste, so we've created an exceptional service that's straightforward and easy to access. We also know you expect excellent value so we offer:
- Multi award-winning service 1
- A Business Banking package to meet your business needs
- Dedicated telephone service
- Multi award-winning business internet banking
- Simple switching and account opening
Switch your business banking today
Call 0800 587 4986 2
Choose your business bank account and switch to HSBC
Business Current Account – Small Business Tariff
Ideal if you...
- Use cash and cheques frequently and want our traditional branch service, including a local business specialist
- Want online and telephone banking
- Have a turnover below £2m
Ideal if you...
- Prefer online and telephone banking and use cash, cheques and branches infrequently
- Have a turnover below £500,000
Call 0800 587 49863
The links on this page will open a new browser window and may:
i) Allow you to access other websites. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions. HSBC Bank plc has no control over non-HSBC websites and is not liable for your use of them.
ii) Allow you to access another HSBC Group website. Please read the terms and conditions of the linked website, which may differ from the terms and conditions of HSBC Bank plc's website.
1Award-winning service delivered in branch, over the phone and online - voted Best Business Bank for Service 2010, 2011 & 2012 by Moneyfacts magazine.
2Textphone 18001 0800 028. Lines are open 8am to 10pm every day (except Christmas day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). To help us continually improve our service and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone call.
3Lines are open 8am to 10pm every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing day and New Year's Day). To help us continually improve our service and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone call.
4Subject to period of planned maintenance.
5No charges will be levied by us for transferring your borrowing. Application subject to status and credit scoring
We are committed to the. This is a self regulatory Code of Practice that sets minimum standards of good practice for consumers, microenterprises, and charities with an annual income of less than £1million. The Lending Code covers loans, credit cards, charge cards and current account overdrafts.